Sunday 25 April 2010

You'll miss it when its gone. Don't wait.

I love to look out from our bedroom every morning, admiring the beautiful skylight before sunrise. Every morning. The beautiful amber coloured clouds highlighted by rays of the yet-to-rise sun.

Sadly, I will not be able to enjoy it for long. See, the land behind our house is now undergoing development. Four storey development and will dwarf our 2 storey house. 

I'll give it another 6 months or a year tops when my view will be blocked. Until that happens, I will continue what I do - Enjoy the morning skylight and sunlight to the fullest.







It's the same with life - the people you love - you'll miss them when they're gone.

Don't wait, show them how much you love and appreciate them.

Salam, and until then.

4 comments:

UmmiRosma said...

A breathtakingly beautiful scenery..and I like it when you connect this scenario with the sense of love...

Gembo said...

Thanks Rosma. I am learning from my friend Jan Shim (Shimworld.com) who masters photography and linking things to life. I relate this to what happened to me before, it just made me appreciate them more.

We just read about what happened to you, and so sorry to hear that. I hope you will get better and we will pray for your health. Amin.

Take care from both of us...
Jimi @ MrG and KY....Mrs G hehe

-not the kecik's mommy- said...

Like this post c:

p/s: It's a long time the kecik not meet with his uncle and auntie G.. and the lovely brother and sisters. The kecik's daddy in busy mode c:

Gembo said...

Hi Keciks daddy... salam
Sorry, lambat baca ur comment... masa tu di Singapore. glad u like it... bah, kalau sanang, turun kb lah... call dulu, k. the kids, especially Asha misses the kecik too.