Friday 2 July 2010

Overdues...

Apparently I have a few followers who are keen to see the blog updates i.e. officemates, families and friends from across the pond.

There have been many occasions that deserved to be blogged about but it is always the case of burnt out following the hectic day job - even the weekends or a week holiday to Singapore couldn't cure it.

My work involved strict datelines, and the dateline has been met yesterday, Alhamdulillah.  For all the hard work, it was good to receive congratulatory comments from your boss's boss "excellent piece of work, Pengiran" in true dutch accent, and as I saw my past 6 months - it was my best half year so far.  There are certain quarters however that only looked at the negatives (and for some reason blind to the good achievements) and despite all my efforts to ignore their comments, I let my guard down this time and listened - it really hurt my morale. As I said I work with strict datelines, and despite the work involve steer/decisions from others, I am the one who got the bad name when we close in the deal so close to dateline.

Anyway, that's me venting....

My post was originally to tell my somewhat, loyal followers, that I have a few main posts overdue:

- Muhammad's birthday
- Our trip to Singapore
   - Visit to a friend's family home (with a sleeping ogre hehe)
   - Singapore Zoo trip
   - Universal Studio Trip
   - Dinner with the Voguers at our favourite spot Chai Chee
   - Measuring the Orchard Road
- A new addition, my new baby....... a Tamron lens (heheh, what were you thinking?)

The photos for the above are still fresh from the memory card, and I guess the next few weeks you will be able to see the pics and the post.

Salam All

ps. It could end up with Argentina/Brazil finals... we'll start tonight!

1 comment:

HotMaMa said...

I so feel you on this post ngian! hehehehehe I have not been blogging for a long time!